top of page
  • hayleyconnolly

Coach House Contents Insurance

Your contents Insurance must be coach house specific insurance, just like the buildings insurance does. We will include all of your personally belongings and furniture.

To calculate what cover you need - you must consider everything on your home right down to cutlery and bedding for example. Imagine a total loss and starting from scratch - it soon adds up.

You cannot buy contents insurance for a flat if you live in a coach house, as the insurer will not pay you out - as you do not live in a flat.

There are additional options available for your coach House Contents Insurance, such as Extended Accidental Damage Cover, Personal Possessions cover - which covers valuables while you take the out of the house, and Bicycle Cover for high value bicycles. Ask your advisor for help if you are unsure what you need to add.

12 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Home Insurance Getting The Basics Right

Your freehold and Leasehold garages/carports must be specified if you live in a coach house property. Home insurance is a product almost everybody buys based on price. The cheapest policy is the best


bottom of page